Our group received an award for the second best oral presentation at the XLIII Meeting of the Spanish Pediatric Nephrology Association, Valencia, Spain (19-22 of May, 2018). Title: DENT-1 DISEASE MUTATIONS ALTERING ClC-5 CELL LOCALIZATION AND GENERATION OF A KNOCK-IN MOUSE.
- Amelia Trindade spent one year in our lab on sabbatical leave from the Universidade Federal de São Carlos, São Carlos, Brazil. (2016-2017).
- Our group received an award for the best oral presentation at the XLII Meeting of the Spanish Pediatric Nephrology Association in Madrid, Spain (17-20 of May, 2017). Title: “SLC22A12 and SLC2A9 mutations in Spanish patients with renal hypouricemia.”
- Elena Ramos Trujillo successfully defended her Ph.D. thesis entitled “Identification of CLCN5 and OCRL mutations associated with Dent disease and characterization of pre-mRNA splicing defects” (January 2016).
- Lorena Suarez Artiles successfully defended her master thesis entitled “Identification and characterization of OCRL mutations causing Lowe syndrome or Dent-2 disease” (September 2015).
- On February 2019, the lab celebrated the processing of sample number 1000